Although black is not the most trending color this summer, black lace is still worth trying. Here are 5 different ways to wear it, depending on you style it!
1. Sport Chic: Choose a lace blouse or a dress and wear it with black trousers or a pencil skirt and heels. You can go sheer for night or cover it for a more formal occasion.
2. Boho: We never get tired of this trend! Choose a crop top, a long flowing dress, or wide trousers. Add tassels and fringe; finish the look with dangling earrings and braids.
3. Rock & Roll: Achieve the look with 2 easy details to add, studs and booties. A metallic choker is also an option!
4. Formal & Classy: Choose a formal cocktail dress with a simple cut. Accessorize with sleek shoes and simple hairstyle.
5. Hot & Sexy: Sheer is an easy option. We love the lace circles dress at Givenchy, sexy yet sophisticated. Be careful not to overdo it, sexy can easily turn into cheap if you don’t pay attention to the details.