It’s A Ballerina World!
Feminine style is always in, and this season, many designers were inspired by the world of ballerinas. We saw it last year when designer Diane Von Furstenberg presented her “Ballets Russes inspired collection. This summer, it was all over the runways.
Follow these 7 key tips to get the look!
- Tulle is a must. The more tulle, the less discreet is the look. In case you don’t like it, try a pleated long skirt or dress.
- Accentuate your waist.
- Choose from a nude pallete, from pale pinks to beige and écrus.
- Choose cuts that are fit on the top, flowy on the bottom.
- For the day time, add a ballerina sweater to a simple dress.
- Ballerina flats made a huge comeback this season. Try them flat or with a little heel; we love the lace up ballerinas.
- Go with the ballerina bun and finish with a red lipstick.
If you like ballerina shoes….