It’s a new season, the perfect time to think about Fashion Resolutions! Here are 10 ideas to consider.
1. Get rid of all the clutter in your closet. Haven’t worn it in a year? Give it away or store it if it bears any emotional value. Only keep what you always wear.
2. Don’t buy what you think will look perfect on you when you loose/ put weight on. Choose what you look gorgeous in now. Only.
3. Comfortable shoes. High heels or flats, it doesn’t matter. Comfort is key.
4. Focus on quality, not quantity. Buy one item that is of great quality instead of buying many cheap ones that will only last in your closet for a short time. This applies especially for shoes and bags.
5. Try new shapes and new cuts. You would be surprised on what might look good on you. Just give it a try.
6. Try new colours…. Red, pink, yellow, green… Colours that you have never worn before… When you find the colors that look best on you, wear them often.
7. …. and don’t stop here. Mix your colours in unexpected ways. Blue with bronze, red with purple, orange with turquoise….
8. Accessorize. Wear big accessories, huge. Rings all over your fingers, large cuffs around your wrists, long earrings… or even a scarf or a hat.
9. Forget the Rules! Rules are boring. Follow your instincts and have fun. Put your own rules and let others follow.
10. Don’t settle for ok. Look your greatest! Give yourself sufficient time to get ready, and check yourself in the mirror before you leave.
Remember. All these resolutions make no sense if you’re not feeling comfortable. Your beauty and poise always come from the inside. So take care of yourself first. Exercise, be healthy, and relax. Take time to take care of yourself and sleep well. It’s all one cycle.